Welcome to Awatea Park Motel, Palmerston North
This is a great place to stay, it's like a secret garden, set in park-like surroundings with little traffic noise making it so quiet.
Awatea Park Motel is an ideal location for guests who wish to be close to sporting amenities such as the sports ground, astro turf – home of Manawatu hockey, Manawaroa and Ongley Park, squash courts, soccer fields, Lido Aquatic Centre, Massey University athletic track and the Institute of Rugby.
We are within 5 minutes of Massey University, Ag Research, Dairy Research Institute, International Pacific College, Institute of Business Studies, Universal College of Education (UCOL) and the Massey University College of Education. We are 2 minutes from the Esplanade.
A bus stop is available adjacent to our complex in Fitzherbert Avenue.
We are within a short walk to the main shopping malls and CBD of Palmerston North and can also offer a varied and exciting range of activities to do while staying in our city. The Regent Theatre offers international entertainment.
A special place for business, leisure and tranquillity. Close to Massey and to many sporting and cultural amenities.
We give you:
- A combination of studio, 1-bedroom and family units. We can be very flexible.
- Units that open out onto beautiful Awatea Park.
- Personal service. We endeavour to make your stay with us as pleasurable and as memorable as possible. "We will be back again", that's our motto.
- Location, location, location. Ideal, easy to find. Within easy walking distance of fine restaurants, shopping malls and the CBD.
- A children's play area.
- Cooked or Continental breakfast served to your room.
- Safe and secure environs, off-street parking.
- Easy ground-floor access and parking to all units.
- Unlimited hot water.
- Smokefree units.
- Free unlimited WiFi in every room.